Thursday, September 30, 2010

Growing waayyy to fast!

Well Joey will be four months on October 8th which is pretty much here. It makes me kinda sad thinking about how fast time has gone by! She has done so much stuff that just amazes me and has the cutest personality. My favorite thing is definitely when she Smiles at me and I really really love when she laughs! She has learned about her hands and constantly has them in her mouth and is about rolling over.! Yes, rolling over! She gets almost over then backs out at the last second. My baby isn't tiny anymore either. Actually she is pretty Heavy! She has made me a better person and really gave me something to look forward too! I will let everyone know when she rolls all the way over.!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! you got a great one of her smiling! I wish she had done that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh McKell!! I didnt know you were an avid blogger! I am excited to follow your blog!!


    Thanks for the comment! I love them!

    And Now that I know you blog you can count on comments from me lol!!

    Joey is SOO big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda- I actually didn't take this. Tony did with his cell phone. He was trying to show everyone hoe great her bumbo thinger is and how she can hold her self up. He said that light was clashing and he put a sheet up.. He is a wierdo!

    Kayla- I am totally excited! I miss ya

    ReplyDelete